In this crisis of Covid19 and closed borders, many of our clients have requested online training.
CRTC is an advocate of face to face training with experiential learning to enhance transfer of learning.
However we accept the need for our clients to maintain their OHS/WHS obligation to their staff, particularly with the challenges of Covid19 rules.
Our online customisation has received overwhelming positive feedback.
- ”Just some feedback from the organisation that the training went down a treat. The attendees had a particularly positive connection with the trainer, and said the material was really relevant and delivered really well. Congratulations and thanks for doing such a great job.”
- “I Think the training gave excellent practical tips and strategies for dealing with conflict and I will be applying many of these. Too many good tips to outline!”
- “I’ve done the training before and have since had the opportunity to curb someone’s aggression successfully. Everything from today’s session was very relevant in my role and the work that I do.”
- “This is fantastic training / A+++, really enjoyed it and really got a lot out of it.”
- “No improvement suggestions from me – really well done. I’ll be recommending to our L&D team that this training be offered across the business as it has so many uses in a variety of roles across what all of us do.”
- “I have participated in a number of similar courses over the years and this course was by far the best. The trainer was very engaging and has a wealth of knowledge to share. Great work from the trainer especially having to do it remotely. I felt engaged the whole time.”